Student names are printed in bold letters:
- Benofy, L. P. and Criscione, J. C.; "A New Model for the Quadrupole Moment of the Deuteron"; Transactions, Missouri Acadmy of Science, 25, 125 (1991).
- M. Nikolo, L. M. Stacey, and M. J. Missey, Critical state model and ac susceptibility of high temperature superconductors, Physica B 194-196, 1875 (1994).
- M. Nikolo, L. M. Stacey, M. J. Missey, Frequency and magnetic field dependence of the ac susceptibility peak in YBa2Cu3O7, Appl. Physics Comm. 13, #1 (1994).
- M. Nikolo and M. J. Missey, Frequency dependent flux dynamics: Flux creep hopping rate via ac susceptibility, Physica C, 235-240, 2899 (1994).
- M. Nikolo, L. M. Stacey, and M. J. Missey, Induced voltage magnetization waveforms and the spectral response at the grain boundaries of YBCO superconductors and the Critical State Model, Solid State Comm., 94, 997 (1995).Monfort, C., Diez Gara, F.J. and Uchida, A.; "Computer Modeling of He II Flow in a Microchannel Array"; 1995 National Conference on Undergraduate Research, Union College, Schenectady, NY, 1995.
- Montanez, R., Potvin, J. and Peek, G.; "Wind Tunnel Investigation of Ram-Air Parachute Cell Pressurization"; 14th AIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Conference, San Francisco, CA, June 1997. AIAA paper - 97-1524.
- Perschbacher T. and Potvin, J.; "The Improved Ideal Parachute Model and its Applications to the Study of Inflation Dynamics of Slider-Reefed Ram-Air and Round Parachutes"; 15th CEAS/AIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Conference, Toulouse, France, June 1999. AIAA paper - 99-1750.
- Brocato B., Esteve L., Garcia, D., Manglano, C., Peek, G., Potvin, J., Benney, R., Stein, K., Alamat, and R., Little, J.; "Experimental Study of Fluid-Structure Interactions on a Cross Parachute: Comparison of Wind Tunnel Data and Drop Data with CFD Predictions"; 15th CEAS/AIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Conference, Toulouse, France, June 1999. AIAA paper - 99-1737.
- J. Potvin, G. Peek, B. Brocato, R. Kutz, C. Manglano and B. Yavitz; "Deceleration Dynamics of Unreefed Cruciform and Flat Circular Parachutes During and After Inflation"; AIAA Paper 2001, AIAA-2001-2028; 16thAIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Technology Conference and Seminar, Monterey, CA, May 2001.
- J. Potvin, G. Peek, B. Brocato, T. Perschbacher, R. Kutz and R. Benney; "Inflation and Glide Studies of Slider-reefed Cruciform Parachutes"; AIAA Paper, AIAA-2001-2021; 16thAIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Technology Conference and Seminar, Monterey, CA, May 2001.
- J. Potvin, J. Papke, G. Peek, T. Hawthorne, E. Brighton and R. J. Benney; "Glide Performance Study of Standard and Hybrid Cruciform Parachutes"; paper AIAA-2003-2160; 17thAIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Technology Conference and Seminar, Monterey, CA, May 19 -22, 2003; pp. 412 - 429.
- J. Potvin, G. Peek and B. Brocato; " New Model of Decelerating Bluff Body Drag ", Journal of Aircraft, 40, No. 2, pp. 370-377, 2003.
- Rachael M. McDermott and Ian H. Redmount;"Coupled Classical and Quantum Oscillators"; Quantum Physics E-print Archive, arXiv:quant-ph/0403184, March 2004.
- J. Potvin,J. Papke, E. Brighton ,M. Farmer and G. Peek; "A New Inflation Model for Low-Porosity Hemispherical Parachutes: Validation and Implementation in PIMS V3.0"; AIAA paper 2005-1687;presented at the 18th AIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Conference and Seminar, Munich, Germany, May 23-26, 2005.