University Communications manages all University contact with the media and coordinates other University communications efforts.
The team's duties include:
- Writing and sending news releases
- Responding to media requests
- Coordinating crisis communications
- Providing media training
- Managing online news content
Located in DuBourg Hall, this team provides services to all non-medical and non-athletics areas, including:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- John Cook School of Business
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology
- College of Education and Public Service/School of Social Work
- Graduate School
- School for Professional Studies
- College of Philosophy and Letters
The University Communications team also handles media requests concerning students and the administration.
Internal communications and the University operators also are part of this team.
Contact University Communications for more information.