- Several versions of the SLUCare logo exist, including one that incorporates the fleur-de-lis from the University logo. When using the logo with the fleur, the fleur can be no smaller than 1.25 inches.
- Preferably, the logo should be reproduced in two colors (PMS 287 blue and PMS 130 gold). However, if only one color is possible, the "Care" is converted to a screen of the color used. Ideally, one-color versions are to be reproduced in black or PMS 287 blue, but any single color is acceptable.
- The fleur-de-lis can be removed from the SLUCare signature.
- "SLU" is always capitalized, and "Care" always begins with an uppercase "C" and appears in italics. "SLUCare" is always printed as one word with no space.
- The words "The Physicians of Saint Louis University" always must appear with the logo.
- The logo is not to be stretched or skewed.
- All SLUCare display advertisements should be prepared by SLUCare marketing, and all Medical Center display advertising should be reviewed by SLUCare marketing.
- The SLUCare logo identifies the physician practice group of Saint Louis University. It is important to clarify your participation within the SLUCare system before ordering stationery or using the logo on other materials. Thus, SLUCare participants need to consider if the logo use is for clinical purposes. For example, stationery used to address patients would be SLUCare. However, slides used to review data collected from SLUCare practices presented to colleagues at a national meeting would NOT be SLUCare and should use the University logo. Conversely, presentations used to market SLUCare services would use the SLUCare logo.