Staff Advisory Committee
The Staff Advisory Committee (SAC) meets on the third Thursday of the month to:
- Examine new or upcoming policy issues
- Discuss existing policies
- Consider questions of concern or interest to staff
- Hear reports from staff members who sit on various University committees
- Make suggestions and recommendations pertaining to staff
Any staff member who is not a member of a collective bargaining unit is welcome to join SAC. The SAC Executive Board consists of the Chair, Chair-Elect, Past-Chair, Corresponding Secretary, and Recording Secretary. Standing and ad-hoc committees are established as needed.