SLU Spring Commencement Ceremony
Save the Date: 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 17
Saint Louis University's 2014 Commencement Ceremony will be held May 17, 2014 at Chaifetz Arena, located at 1 S. Compton Ave. in St. Louis, Mo. Pre-commencement ceremonies specific to your academic program are held the Thursday and Friday preceding commencement. ( Click here for the full pre-commencement schedule.)
- Students' individual names will be announced at the pre-commencement ceremonies. Students will be conferred as graduates at the spring commencement ceremony, but will not be individually recognized.
- No tickets are required for SLU's spring Commencement Ceremony, but ALL graduates must RSVP for their pre-commencement ceremony.
- All graduates should arrive at Chaifetz Arena for the spring Commencement Ceremony no later than 8 a.m. Graduates MUST robe at Chaifetz Arena. (Learn how to order your cap and gown.) The commencement ceremony lasts approximately an hour-and-a-half.
- Chaifetz Arena is handicapped accessible. A drop off area for guests is located on Compton Ave. Click here for parking information.
- Diplomas will be mailed to graduates at their permanent address or an address provided to the SLU Registrar. Diplomas will not be available for pickup after the commencement ceremony. For more information, please call (314) 977-2269.
- Pre-commencement and commencement ceremonies on DVD are available for purchase through Chaifetz Arena. For more information, please click here.
- For all other commencement-related questions, please call (314) 977-3728.