College of Education Graduate Assistantships
Experience in the field of education is an essential component of the education programs at Saint Louis University. Graduate assistantships are offered throughout the University for our full-time gradaute students. Our graduate assistants appreciate the connection with their personal aspirations and the current practice in education. The opportunities allow students to develop meaningful relationships with current practitioners and the faculty members of the department. The College of Education takes great effort to match applicant goals and skills to an appropriate position within the College.
Graduate assistantship positions in the College of Education include opportunities to:
- Assist with research in a real eduational setting
- Develop curriculum pieces for classroom experiences
- Furnish materials for faculty members and key events on campus
- Observe educational issues or settings and write with the faculty member
- Read faculty publications and learn the skills to publish in scholarly journals
- Publish the College newsletter, which is sent to alumni and current students
- Teach various classes for the College of Education as a part of the assignment
- Update the College of Eduation website to include the most recent College information
For information about graduate assistantship opportunties, please contact the College of Education at (314) 977-2508.