ELHE Graduate Assistantships
Experience in the field of higher education is an essential component of the Higher Education program at Saint Louis University. Graduate assistantships are offered throughout the University for our full-time students.
Some of graduate assistantship opportunities include:
- Research Assistant, Department of Educational Leadership and HIgher Education
- Commuter Student Programs, Office of Housing and Residence Life
- Wellness Programs, Office of Student Health and Counseling
- Student Conduct Officer, Office of Student Conduct
- Admissions Associate, Graduate Education Admissions
For information about these or other graduate assistantship opportunties, please contact the ELHE Office at 314-977-2508.