- Majors & Programs
- Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Minor & Certificate Programs
- Master's Degree Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Programs
- Leadership & Organizational Development Bridge Program - BA to MA
- Applied Analytics Bridge Program - BS to MS
- Pathway to the MBA Course Series
- Public Administration Bridge Program - BA to MPA
- Social Work Bridge Program - BSSW to MSW
- Urban Planning & Real Estate Development Bridge Program
Urban Planning & Real Estate Development Bridge Program
Earn a real estate certificate or minor in real estate, and bridge to an accelerated Master's in Urban Planning & Real Estate Development
With the Real Estate Bridge Program:
- You will earn a bachelor's degree in any of the SPS programs with a minor in Real Estate & Community Development. Alternatively, you may complete the post-bachelor's certificate in Real Estate & Community Development. The minor/certificate is 21 credit hours.
- In addition, you will need to complete one elective as a bridge to the Urban Planning & Real Estate Development (UPRED) master's program.
- Then, if qualified, you will complete the 30 credit hours remaining, instead of 45, for your master's in Urban Planning & Real Estate Development. This accelerated option can save you both time and money.
This program is designed for working professionals and will provide you with a foundation in real estate and community development and increase your ability to have a direct contribution in urban planning and development.
The primary objective of the Urban Planning and Real Estate Development Bridge Program is to provide you with proficiency in real estate, community development, and urban planning competencies, including appraisal, geographic information systems, research and evaluation skills, and public sector economics.
Upon completion of the accelerated degree, you will be prepared to obtain responsible positions within the real estate and urban planning disciplines, both in the private and public sector.
This program is offered in partnership with the School for Professional Studies and the Center for Sustainability.
All courses offered through Saint Louis University School for Professional Studies are in an accelerated format designed for busy adults, with online, evening and weekend classes.
All potential students must apply directly to and be accepted into the School for Professional Studies (SPS) in order to enroll in the program. Once admitted to SPS, students must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the major, minor/certificate, and master's-level coursework in order to register for the PPS courses and advance in the Real Estate Bridge Program. Per the current UPRED standards, no course in the minor is accepted toward the master's degree if the student receives a letter grade below "B". Students in their senior year at SPS are required to meet with the graduate advisor of the Urban Planning & Real Estate Development program before submitting their application.
|Register today for an upcoming online Information Fair to learn more about our programs.||If you'd like more information about the best and most flexible adult degree completion programs in St. Louis, fill out our information request form to contact our dedicated admissions office.||New terms begin every few weeks. If you're ready to get started, apply now and you'll be on your way.|
|Connect with SLU SPS!|