Entrepreneurship is the engine of local, national and global economies. Entrepreneurship is an opportunity open to all, regardless of age, race, or nationality. The goal of Saint Louis University's Entrepreneurship Program and Center is to help entrepreneurs combine their passion with the planning skill taught in a world-class institution, to produce high-performance organizations.
Today the Entrepreneurship Program includes outstanding opportunities for students to learn and practice entrepreneurship in a wide variety of settings. These opportunities include:
- Classes: Undergraduate concentration or supporting area, our non-credit Diplomate, our graduate area of emphasis and our post-MBA certificate from one of the top faculty teams in the nation.
- USNews ranks SLU 14th for undergrads, 16th for MBAs in entrepreneurship for 2013-14, 27th for undergraduate by BusinessWeek, Top 25 for undergraduate by Princeton Review and Entrepreneur Magazine, "Top 5 for Entrepreneurs" - Fortune 2010.
- Competitions to help you refine and promote your ideas such as:
- Idea To Product, our local start for the premier global new ideas competition;
- Elevator Pitch competitions across the campus;
- Bright Idea Grants promoting social ventures at SLU;
- Diamond in the Rough for student entrepreneurs already at SLU;
- Billiken Angel Network, providing equity capital for all high-growth firms;
- Networking opportunities connecting you to key supporters and mentors through:
- Eat With an Entrepreneur dinners with St. Louis' movers and shakers;
- Mentor-In-Residence to advise you on start-up and growth issues;
- SLU Entrepreneurial Alumni Hall of Fame's connecting students to the most inspiring alumni;
- Weekly Innovation Challenge lets you meet and compete with others on campus;
- Coleman Fellows Program connects entrepreneurially-minded faculty across SLU;
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization SLU's entrepreneurship club.
Our mission continues - to deliver and develop world-class entrepreneurship education for all. You can learn more about our different programs by checking out the directory to the left. If you have questions contact us.