- Faculty and Staff
- Regular Faculty
- Stefan M. Bradley
- Thomas J. Finan
- Philip R. Gavitt
- Lorri Glover
- Torrie Hester
- James Hitchcock
- Thomas F. Madden
- Filippo Marsili
- Nathaniel Millett
- George O. Ndege
- Charles H. Parker
- Jennifer J. Popiel
- Michal Jan Rozbicki
- T. Michael Ruddy
- Mark Edward Ruff
- Daniel L. Schlafly, Jr.
- Steven A. Schoenig, S.J.
- Silvana R. Siddali
- Damian J. Smith
- Katrina D. Thompson
- Warren Treadgold
- Luke Yarbrough
- Faculty by Academic Specializations
- Visiting and Part-Time Faculty
- Emeritus Faculty
Ph.D., Princeton University, 1965;
M.A., Princeton University, 1962;
A.B., Saint Louis University, 1960.
- History of the Catholic Church: From the Apostolic Age to the Third Millennium (Ignatius: San Francisco, 2013).
- The Supreme Court and Religion in American Life, 2 vols. (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2004).
- The Recovery of the Sacred (San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 1995).
- Years of Crisis: Collected Essays, 1970-1983 (San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 1985).
- The Pope and the Jesuits: John Paul II and the New Order in the Society of Jesus (New York: National Committee of Catholic Laymen, 1984).
- What is Secular Humanism? Why Humanism Became Secular and How it is Changing Our World (Ann Arbor: Servant Books, 1982).
- The New Enthusiasts and What They are Doing to the Catholic Church (Chicago: Thomas More Press, 1982).
- Catholicism and Modernity: Confrontation or Capitulation? (New York: Seabury Press, 1979).
- The Decline and Fall of Radical Catholicism (New York: Herder and Herder, 1971).
- "Religion and the National Crisis," Journal of the Historical Society 2 (2002): 185-92.