Regular Admission Criteria
- Cumulative high school grade point average 3.0 or higher on 4.0 scale
- ACT composite of 24 or higher or SAT score of 1090, with science and math sub scores greater than 20
- Applicants that do not meet all of the regular admission requirements may be admitted by the review of the ATP Admissions Committee
- High school coursework
- Four years of English
- Four years of math, with achievement at least to the level of high school pre-calculus
- Four years of science, including one year each of biology and chemistry. While physics is strongly encouraged, it is not required.