Graduate Financial Aid & Scholarships
Office of Financial Services
The University's Office of Financial Services is your most important resource for financial assistance. For more information on financial aid and scholarships, please visit Student Financial Services. Student Financial Services can be reached by phone at 314-977-2350 or 1-800-SLU-FOR-U.
Graduate Education at Saint Louis University offers traineeships, scholarships, research and teaching assistantships to eligible graduate students each academic year. Information about available opportunities may be obtained from the graduate program at (314) 977-8915 or email@example.com.
School of Nursing Scholarships
Each of the following School of Nursing scholarships require a special application due to specific criteria. Please validate eligibility before completing the application. Applications must be entirely completed for consideration. Any missing information, specifically GPA, will disqualify a student from the award review process.
*Scholarship applications will be updated in December 2013 for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Graduate Scholarships (Application deadline is June 14, 2013 unless otherwise listed)
- General Graduate Application (Application applies to scholarships listed directly below)
- Franciscan Sisters of Mary Endowed Scholarship
- Joan Hrubetz Honorary Scholarship
- Catherine Vacca Nepute Scholarship
- Alice Eiseman Roth Memorial Scholarship
- School of Nursing Scholarship Program
- AGMSN Robert Wood Johnson Scholarship (Student must be enrolled in the AGMSN program)
- Marilyn Huber Scholarship (Student must be enrolled in a gerontological program)
- Grace Louise and William Noble Potter Scholarship Fund (Ph.D. nursing students)
- Jacqueline M. Niedert Nursing Scholarship Fund (DNP nursing students)
- Carrie Elligson Gietner Scholarship for Training in Long Term Care (MSN student enrolled in a gerontological program and interested in long term care)
- Thelma Heil Kiske Term Endowed Scholarship (Student must have formerly served or currently be serving in the Armed Forces or be enrolled as an ROTC student)
- Ruth Beckmann Murray Graduate Student Scholarship (Student must be enrolled either full or part-time in psych/mental health nursing or another nursing master's specialty)
- North America Nursing Diagnosis Association Scholarship (See application for criteria)
- Mae Elizabeth Timmons Term Scholarship (See application for criteria)
- Evelyn Ann Riddle Scholarship for Master's Students in Nursing (Student must be a graduate student enrolled in nursing of children program)
- Kathleen Sonderman Simonet Scholarship (Student must be a graduate student enrolled in adult nursing with an interest in oncology)
- Marion Bender Scholarship (Ph.D. nursing students - Application deadline is July 1)
- Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation (NPHF) Scholarship
- Advance Practice Nurses of the Ozarks (APNO) Scholarship Program
- Army Health Professions Scholarship Program
- Army Nurse Corps
- National Gerontological Nursing Association Mary Opal Wolanin Scholarship
- St. Louis Area Nurse Practitioner Externship: Please contact George at 314-560-3575 or visit our website for more information.
- Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation Scholarships & Awards Program
- Air Force NP Student Scholarship
- Missouri Nurses Association (3rd District) Scholarship Fund
- Air Force Reserve Flight Nursing Opportunities
- Army Scholarship Opportunities