Saint Louis University currently accepts applications to the Nurse Practitioner (Master's and DNP) programs from those who reside in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
- Post Master's Application and fee (online application)
- Official BSN and MSN transcripts
- 1 letter of recommendation (no letter of recommendation is required for SLU graduates)
- Curriculum Vita/Resume documenting educational, clinical nursing, service to nursing profession, and community volunteer experiences as appropriate.
- Goal statement
- Copy of current unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state in which clinical experience will be done.
All transcripts should be mailed to:
Graduate Education Admission
Saint Louis University
One Grand Blvd.
DuBourg Hall 150
St. Louis, MO 63103
(All other application materials will be submitted online within the application process)
Application for Admission and all supporting documents must be received by:
- Spring semester = September 1
- Fall semester = April 1