- Research and Centers
- Center for Risk Reduction
- Nursing Faculty Areas of Research
- Office of Nursing Research
- Currently Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards
- Currently Funded Faculty Educational Grants/Awards
- Recently Completed Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards (up to 5 years)
- Recently Completed Funded Faculty Educational Grants/Awards (up to 5 years)
University Resources for Research
Saint Louis University subscribes to a number of funding databases. Access to search these databases and to subscribe to their e-mail notification services of researcher-specific funding announcements is available to Saint Louis University School of Nursing faculty and staff without charge. The Office of Research Development and Services provides workshops dealing with the technical aspects of grant preparation, submission, and administration.
Information Technology Services
Hardware, software, online, and multimedia support services are available through ITS. In addition, an ITS representative with database and desktop expertise maintains office hours in the School of Nursing.
The University libraries include the Health Sciences Library (HSC), Pius XII Memorial Library, and Omer Poos Law Library. Access to numerous electronic bibliographic databases is available to members of the University community through libraries' subscription to OVID and other services. Saint Louis University belongs to the MOBIUS Consortium which provides access to the combined, online catalog of the SLU libraries and the University of Missouri System Libraries. MOBIUS includes MERLIN, Washington University's Olin and law libraries, and many other academic libraries throughout Missouri.