- Research and Centers
- Center for Risk Reduction
- Nursing Faculty Areas of Research
- Office of Nursing Research
- Currently Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards
- Currently Funded Faculty Educational/Special Project Grants/Awards
- Currently Funded Dissertation Projects
- Recently Completed Funded Faculty Research Grants/Awards (up to 5 years)
- Recently Completed Funded Faculty Educational Grants/Awards (up to 5 years)
Office of Nursing Research
The School of Nursing Office of Nursing Research provides research support services for Saint Louis University School of Nursing faculty and student researchers. These include assistance in identifying funding sources and developing proposals, designing and analyzing studies, and preparing study budgets. Some editorial assistance is provided internally and some externally on a contractual basis. Internal funding is also provided in the form of some seed money for pilot studies, some travel and presentation support for research presentations, and some faculty research leave support.
The Office of Nursing Research also manages the administration of grants awarded to Saint Louis University School of Nursing faculty and students; external requests for research access to SLU School of Nursing students, faculty, and staff; and the annual research conference and monthly research development programs offered by the School.
An active Research Committee, with faculty and student members, provides recommendations regarding research policy. Faculty members of the Committee serve as the reviewers for the various internal funding awards from the School.