To apply to the Post Master's DNP program, a complete application packet including a $55.00 application fee must be mailed to:
Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
3525 Caroline Mall
St. Louis, MO 63104
The application packet includes:
- Application and $55.00 fee.
- Three professional recommendation forms in sealed envelopes. Recommendation forms should be from recent supervisors, community leaders, former faculty, etc. (Professional Recommendation Form)
- Curriculum Vita/Resume documenting educational, clinical nursing, service to nursing profession, and community volunteer experiences as appropriate.
- Official transcript posting MSN (in sealed envelope).
- Official transcript regarding the completion of an Inferential or Biostatistics course within the last 5 years.
- Copy of current RN license.
- Copy of current Advanced Practice certification.
- Verification of Nurse Practitioner Clinical Hours. (Verification Form)
- Petition for Transfer Credit Form. (Petition Form)
- A written statement that describes:
- clinical and leadership experiences as a master's prepared advanced practice nurse
- reason for pursuing the DNP
- description of career goals
- possible capstone project (area of content and/or practice change that reduces risk)
*The School of Nursing strongly encourages applicants to submit a self-managed application, which means all required documents (including letters of recommendation and official transcripts) should be submitted to the school in one packet.
- Fall 2014: Application deadline is July 1, 2014.