- General International Visitor Information
- American Culture & Social Life
- Jesuit Tradition
- Guide to St. Louis, Missouri
- Health & Wellness
- Helpful Phone Numbers
- Keeping In Touch
- Money & Banking
- Participating in Campus Life
- Safety at SLU
- Visa and Immigration
Extending Your I-20 or DS-2019
If your I-20 or DS-2019 will expire before you finish your studies, you should get it extended. You must extend your I-20 or DS-2019 before its expiration date in order to avoid losing your status.
If you need an extension of stay to complete your program of study, submit the following to the Office of International Services for as soon as possible (before your current form expires):
- A letter from an academic adviser explaining the reason for and length of the extension.
- An updated financial certification to cover the tuition and living expenses for the extended period.