A unique blend of general dermatology and the most advanced dermatologic specialties
The Department of Dermatology at Saint Louis University cares for patients with a variety of dermatological needs and collaborates with our referring physicians to ensure comprehensive patient care.
Our general dermatologists treat common conditions from acne to eczema to rare disorders such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome.
SLUCare dermatopathologists are board-certified in dermatopathology and are trained clinicians who follow through personally with patients in the clinical setting.
SLUCare cosmetic dermatologists provide services including skin rejuvenation, neuromodulator and filler injections, laser surgery and body sculpting.
- General dermatology
- Cutaneous oncology and Mohs surgery
- Cosmetic dermatology
Some of the Procedures We Perform
- Microscopically controlled surgery
- Hyperhidrosis treatment
- Filler injections, laser surgery, body sculpting
- Iontopheresis therapy
- Treatment for all types of skin lymphoma
Kimberly Brown, PA-C, MMS
Nicole Burkemper, M.D.
Sofia Chaudhry, M.D.
Scott Fosko, M.D.
Dee Anna Glaser, M.D.
A. Mary Guo, M.D.
M. Yadira Hurley, M.D.
Rosemary King, PA-C, MPH
Ian Maher, M.D.
Elaine C. Siegfried, MD.
Natalie Semchyshyn, M.D.
Claudia Vidal, MD
The Department of Dermatology of Saint Louis University has two convenient locations for all of your skincare needs.
1755 S. Grand Blvd., 1st Floor
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 977-4440; (314) 256-3400
Fax: (314) 256-3401
- General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Mohs Surgery
- Cutaneous Oncology
SLUCare Des Peres
Des Peres Medical Arts Pavilion II
2315 Dougherty Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63122
- Cosmetic and Laser Dermatology (Suite 200 C), (314) 977-9666
- General Dermatology (Suite 200 B), (314) 977-9711
- Mohs Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (Suite 200 A), (314) 977-9721
- Phototherapy and Iontotherapy (Suite 200 B), (314) 977-9711