- Log into Banner Self-Service. Enter your SLU Net ID and your PIN.
- Click on Student Resources and Financial Services
- Degree Evaluation.
CAPP is not smarter than you and your advisor. You will still need to think for yourself and work closely with your advisor. It also cannot take into account the unique aspects of your academic program. A few common examples are listed below under Frequently Asked Questions. If you have questions not answered here contact one of the following:
* Your Dean's Office with questions about core requirements
* Your advisor or department with questions about your major
* The University Registrar's Office staff