Comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sports-related injuries
If you have a sports injury, SLUCare Sports Medicine Services can help you get back in the game. Specializing in both traumatic athletic injuries and in chronic problems caused by overuse, our team is made up of fellowship-trained sports medicine physicians from the SLUCare departments of Orthopaedic Surgery and Family Medicine, who work with physical therapists and athletic trainers from Saint Louis University's Doisy College of Health Sciences.
Our experts treat athletes in all sports, and at all ages and skill levels. As our patient, you have access to the same specialists who treat the Saint Louis University Billikens.
SLUCare Sports Medicine Features
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including arthroscopy
- Reconstructive surgery of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and lower extremities
- State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging, including MRI, CT and plain radiographs
- Comprehensive sports rehabilitation services
Procedures Performed by SLUCare Sports Medicine
- Treatment for knee ligament, cartilage and meniscus injuries of all types, including:
- Care for shoulder dislocations and complex shoulder injuries
- Repair of rotator cuff tears
- Treatment for shoulder arthritis, including replacement surgery
- Care for elbow injuries, such as arthritis and ligament reconstruction surgery
- Repair of femoroacetabular impingement, labral tears and snapping hip injuries
- Treatment for early knee arthritis
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections
SLUCare Sports Medicine Providers
SLUCare Sports Medicine Locations
1755 S Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Phone: (314) 256-3850
SLUCare Orthopaedic Surgery Clinic at St Marys
1031 Bellevue Avenue Suite 280
Richmond Heights, MO 63117
Phone: (314) 768-1050
SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
1465 S Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
Phone: (314) 577-5646
To schedule a sports medicine appointment at SLUCare's Midtown or West County offices, call (314) 977-4440.
Problems or Questions: Please contact us via phone or email
Dr. Cutuk's patients please call or email: Melody (clinical nurse specialist) at (314) 577-8524 / email: email@example.com
Dr. Kaar's patients please call or email: Duncan (clinical nurse specialist) at (314) 577-8525 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org