Providing leading care for patients with rheumatic diseases
The Division of Rheumatology at Saint Louis University specializes in the care of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus and other connective tissue diseases. Our doctors manage more than 2,000 patients with connective tissue diseases. We offer the oldest and largest clinics in eastern Missouri for children and adolescents, and includes a rheumatology laboratory that offers rheumatoid factor, antinuclear antibodies, immune complex and immunological studies. The adult clinic is the largest in Missouri.
Diseases We Treat
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic lupus
- Other connective tissue diseases.
- The oldest and largest clinics in eastern Missouri for children and adolescents
- Rheumatology laboratory that offers rheumatoid factor, antinuclear antibodies, immune complex and immunological studies.
- Largest adult clinic in Missouri.
Click on location name for customized driving directions.
Doctors Office Building
3660 Vista Ave., Suite 203
St. Louis, MO 63110
(314) 977-4440 or toll-free, (866) 977-4440
1034 S. Brentwood Blvd., Suite 1120
St. Louis, MO 63117
Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
1465 S. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63104
SLUCare Des Peres (Medical Arts Pavilion II)
2315 Dougherty Ferry Road, Suite 205, Des Peres, Mo. 63131