The Department of Clinical Laboratory Science offers three unique bachelor of science degrees and one post-baccalaureate degree in:
The Clinical Laboratory Science and Cytotechnology degrees produce laboratory health care professionals who are experts in disease detection, diagnosis and monitoring. The Investigative and Medical Sciences degree prepares students for medical school and for careers in biotech or forensic labs.
Highlights of the department include:
- A diagnostic lab to teach blood and body fluid analysis
- A cytotechnology lab that features a 14-person microscope
- Opportunities to conduct biomedical research
- Offers a solid pre-medical preparatory curriculum (Also pre-vet, pre-PA, pre-dental, pre-pharm.)
- A full-time faculty member is assigned to each student for on-going academic advising
- Low student to faculty ratio
- A strong science core and diagnostic medical courses within undergraduate curriculum
Like us on Facebook!