Treating gynecologic problems in infants, children and adolescents
SLUCare physicians offer consultation for a variety of gynecologic problems in infants, children and adolescents. Most patients are seen at our pediatric gynecology clinic at Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center.
Problems commonly evaluated are:
- Menstrual problems, including irregular, excessively heavy or painful periods
- Abnormal pap smears in adolescents
- Vaginal discharge
- Labial adhesions
- Abnormal appearance of genitalia
- Pelvic/ovarian masses
- Premature or delayed puberty
- Endometriosis in adolescents
To schedule an appointment with a SLUCare Pediatric/Adolescent Gynecologist, call (314) 577-5641.