Treatment for urinary difficulties and female organ prolapse
SLUCare urogynecologists offer advanced surgical and non-surgical options for women with disorders involving urinary difficulties and female organ prolapse.
We are subspecialty fellowship trained physicians exclusively treating conditions such as urinary and fecal incontinence, including stress incontinence, overactive bladder, vaginal and uterine prolapse.
Our Vulvar and Vaginal Disorders Specialty Center serves women of all ages who are experiencing problems of the outer genital area and/or vagina.
Urogynecological Surgical and Non-Surgical Options
- Multi-channel urodynamic studies
- Office cystoscopy
- Sacral and pudendal nerve testing
- Biofeedback and electrical stimulation
- Sacral nerve neurostimulator implants for refractory urge incontinence
- Vaginal, abdominal, and laparoscopic surgery for stress incontinence
- Vaginal and abdominal surgery for pelvic organ prolapse
- Office collagen injection therapy for stress incontinence
- Office pessary placement for prolapse
- Pelvic relaxation techniques
SLUCare Urogynecology Office Location
Women's Health Pavilion at SSM St. Mary's Health Center [map]
1031 Bellevue Ave., Suite 400
St. Louis, MO 63117