- Office of Research Development and Services (ORDS)
- Animals, Human Subjects, and Biosafety
- Budget Preparation
- Contact ORDS
- Documents Commonly Needed
- Find Funding
- Grant Winner Reception
- Information Commonly Needed
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Resource Page
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Resource Page
- Resources & Quicklinks
- Use eRS - Electronic Research Services
Animal Use, Human Subjects, and Biosafety
All research that involves animals, human subjects or bio/chemical agents and/or radiation must receive the appropriate institutional approvals.
Please consult the following SLU offices and resources for information on complying with institutional and governmental regulations.