As a pre-health professions student, you have a specific goal to prepare yourself for the professional school education you hope to attend-- and to make the most of the excellent education you are receiving today at Saint Louis University. SLU is one of a select few universities to offer a full-time office that advises pre-health professions students. Experts in the professional school admission process, the Pre-Professional Health Studies staff will help you get where you want to be.
Pre-Professional Health Studies offers you:
• A full-time advising office - help when you need it
• Help tailoring your class load to fit your abilities and meet professional school requirements
• Courses for students interested in medicine and other helping professions
• Active student clubs with opportunities for service and volunteering at health related sites
• Assistance and support in professional health exploration, preparation, and application processes
Verhaegen Hall Room 105 * 3634 Lindell * St. Louis, MO 63108 * 314-977-2840