Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment
Treatment may include the following:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Inpatient Program
- Participation in AA, NA, Al-Anon, etc.
If you have been referred for an alcohol or drug abuse assessment from the Office of Student Responsibility and Community Standards you must arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to complete intake information.
Resources for Students:
- Individual and group counseling at the University Counseling Center. Please call 314-977-TALK (8255) to schedule an appointment.
- SHARP I & II (Saint Louis University Alcohol Reduction Program). Call the University Counseling Center at 314-977-TALK.
- SLU Recovery Group meets on campus one evening per week at 6:00 p.m. Please email Jay Winig or call 314-977-TALK for more information.
- AA meetings are held at Saint Xavier College Church Parish Center on Thursday evening at 7:00 p.m.. Call Jay Winig for more information.
- Centerpointe Hospital treatment facility for inpatient and/or intensive outpatient services. You may reach them by calling: 636-441-7300 or clicking the link above.
- Local AA meetings - 314-647-3677
- Local NA meetings - 314-830-3232
- Young People in Recovery
Resources for Parents: