Sinquefield Stateroom was the turn-of-the-century home of a SLU museum, which then housed historical University items and relics from around the world. Renovated in 2007, the hall boasts a high vaulted ceiling and detailed woodwork.
- Podium/attached microphone
- Portable 69'x92' projection screen
- Wireless Internet access is available
- Groups are required to use the University catering service. Please contact 314-977-1559 for this information.
- Linen arrangements must be made through the University catering service..
- Parking is available at either the Laclede or Olive/Compton Garages. Parking charges are determined via a tiered parking rate structure.
- Space rental fee is $650. Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs, and listed audio-visual.
- Saint Louis University
DuBourg Hall, Room 409
221 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Sinquefield Stateroom Floor plan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin planning your next event.