Fully restored in 1995, the Pere Marquette Gallery was the original home of SLU’s library when DuBourg Hall was built in 1888. The four-story space features original wood beams, custom stained glass and intricate brass railings.
- Podium/attached microphone
- Portable 69'x92' projection screen
- Wireless Internet access is available
- Groups are required to use CaterSLU. Please contact 314-977-9430 for more information.
- Linen arrangements must be made through CaterSLU.
- Parking is available at either the Laclede or Olive/Compton Garages. Parking charges are determined via a tiered parking rate structure.
- Security is required for all external events. Security charges are determined by Event Services.
- Space rental fee is $750. Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs, and listed audio-visual.
- Dancing is prohibited.
- Amplified music is prohibited.
- Saint Louis University
DuBourg Hall, 2nd floor
221 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Pere Marquette Floor Plan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to begin planning your next event.