- Venue Menu
- Venue Rental Rates
- Allied Health Multipurpose Room
- Auditoriums & Classrooms
- Busch Student Center
- Boileau Hall
- Center for Global Citizenship
- Conference Rooms
- Il Monastero
- Lay Center for Education & the Arts
- Manresa Center
- Museums & Galleries
- Overnight Accommodations
- Pere Marquette
- Retreat Centers
- Saint Louis Room
- Sinquefield Stateroom
- Wool Ballroom
Saint Louis Room
The Saint Louis Room was the University’s main ballroom when the building was constructed in 1967. Found in the heart of campus, this space is conveniently located on the third floor of Busch Student Center.
- Wired, wireless hand-held, and lavaliere microphones
- Pull-down screen
- Extension cords
- Media Cart - Mac Mini computer, wireless keyboard & mouse, speakers in cart for audio, onboard projector
- CD/DVD player
- LCD projector
- Wireless Internet access is available
- Audio-visual equipment is reserved based on availability. Additional charges will apply.
- (9) 4' x 8' stage sections
- Stage height - either 18" or 32"
- Stage skirt - black or blue
- Wheelchair ramp
- Groups are required to use CaterSLU. Please contact 314-977-9430 for this information.
- Linen arrangements must be made through CaterSLU.
- Groups are required to use the on-site Walter Knoll Florist. Please contact 314-535-0606 for more information.
- Parking is available at either the Laclede or Olive/Compton Garages. Parking charges are determined via a tiered parking rate structure.
- Space rental fee is $800. Rental includes all tables, chairs, as well as set-up and take-down needs.
- Saint Louis University
Busch Student Center, Room 300
20 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
|Saint Louis Room||500||300||500|
Saint Louis Room Floor Plan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to begin planning your next event.