- Venue Menu
- Venue Rental Rates
- Allied Health Multipurpose Room
- Auditoriums & Classrooms
- Busch Student Center
- Boileau Hall
- Center for Global Citizenship
- Conference Rooms
- Il Monastero
- Lay Center for Education & the Arts
- Manresa Center
- Museums & Galleries
- Overnight Accommodations
- Pere Marquette
- Retreat Centers
- Saint Louis Room
- Sinquefield Stateroom
- Wool Ballroom
The former Berea Presbyterian Church on Olive Boulevard, this facility features several multipurpose rooms as well as magnificent architectural features, including a vaulted ceiling and dark wood detailing in ornate patterns.
Saint Louise Room:
- Podium/attached microphone
- Portable 69'x92' projection screen
- Media Console (includes projector, connection for laptop, does not include computer) $300
- Podium/attched microphone
- Media Console (Duel LCD projectors, computer, connection for laptop, PTZ cameras for Lecture Capture/Web Collaboration) $300
- 1 Lapel Microphne $100
- 2 Wireless Microphones $100 each
- Groups are not obligated to use the University catering service.
- Groups that use an outside caterer must remove all trash from the premises at the end of the event. A dumpster is located outside of the building for this purpose.
- Linen and china arrangements must be made through either CaterSLU or caterer of choice.
- Parking is adjacent and complimentary for this venue. The parking lot is well-lit and has 78 total spaces, which includes 3 disabled spaces.
- Security is required for all external events. Security charges are determined by Event Services.
- Space rental fee for the Sanctuary is $600. Space rental fee for the St. Louise de Marillac Room is $700 and includes all adjacent break-out rooms. Rental includes all tables, chairs, set-up and take-down needs, listed audio-visual, and parking.
- Saint Louis University
3050 Olive St.
St. Louis, MO 63103
|Il Monastero - Sanctuary||200||128||200|
|Il Monastero - St. Louise de Marillac Room||250||144||200|
|Il Monastero - variety of meeting rooms, inquire for more information|
Il Monastero Floor plan
Give us a call at 314-977-MEET (6338) or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to begin planning your next event.