- Tuition, Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- SPS Scholarships
- Diana, Alice, Emily, and Cecelia Ippolito Healthcare Scholarship
- Lumiere Place Hospitality Scholarship
- Hospitality Industry Advisory Board Scholarship
- Anne Haltenhof Project Management Scholarship
- Steven and Diana Ippolito Scholarship
- New Student Incentive Scholarship
- New Student Commitment Scholarship
- EAB Scholarship for Servant Leadership
- Herndon Products Scholarship for Organizational Studies
- Dean's Emergency Scholarship
- Continuous Progress Scholarship
- Brandt Disability Scholarship
- Larry L. Cockell Criminal Justice Scholarship Fund
- Latisha Barefield Memorial Scholarship
- Additional Financing Sources
- External Financial Aid Resources
- Recruiter Incentive Program
- Financial Aid Feedback Form
- Deferred Payment
- Tuition Remission
- Financial Literacy and Resources
Continuous Progress Scholarship
- Part-time: $1500 (per semester)
- Full-time: $3000 (per semester)
- Number of recipients will vary. Awarded each semester (summer, fall, spring)
Do You Qualify?
To be eligible for the Continuous Progress Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria at the time of application:
- Officially admitted into an SPS bachelor’s degree program and completed at least 12 credit hours with SPS.
- In good academic standing with no outstanding grade(s) of 'Incomplete.'
- Have successfully completed courses in 4 of the previous 5 terms and have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in those terms.
- Have a current Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the Office of Student Financial Services at Saint Louis University, DuBourg Hall, Room 121, (314) 977-2350.
- Submit a maximum 300 word essay addressing the following topic: "How will this scholarship help you achieve your educational goals?"
- Receive less than the equivalent of 9 credit hours ($5400) in tuition assistance per year (exclusive of aid received through the FAFSA, such as federal loans or grants).
- Currently registered for the term(s) for which you are applying.
To apply for this scholarship, qualified students should:
- Fill out and submit the below application by the deadline. For the current list of scholarship deadlines, click here.
- File FAFSA.
- Meet all requirements described above.
- Include the essay described above.
School for Professional Studies (SPS) scholarships are awarded to qualified students enrolled in a program issued by SPS. The number and profile of applicants will vary by term; consequently, a student may be awarded a scholarship one term/semester, but not the next. SLU employees and/or family members who qualify for SLU tuition remission are not eligible to receive SPS scholarships. The scholarships are not cash refundable and are applied directly to the cost of tuition for the term awarded. Receipt of an SPS scholarship is contingent upon successful completion of the enrolled courses each term. Students who withdraw from courses may be subject to forfeiture of all monies awarded by SPS.