- Tuition, Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- SPS Scholarships
- Diana, Alice, Emily, and Cecelia Ippolito Healthcare Scholarship
- Lumiere Place Hospitality Scholarship
- Hospitality Industry Advisory Board Scholarship
- Anne Haltenhof Project Management Scholarship
- Steven and Diana Ippolito Scholarship
- New Student Incentive Scholarship
- New Student Commitment Scholarship
- EAB Scholarship for Servant Leadership
- Herndon Products Scholarship for Organizational Studies
- Dean's Emergency Scholarship
- Continuous Progress Scholarship
- Brandt Disability Scholarship
- Criminal Justice and Security Management Scholarship
- Doris Lee O'Donnell Memorial Scholarship
- Larry L. Cockell Criminal Justice Scholarship Fund
- Latisha Barefield Memorial Scholarship
- Additional Financing Sources
- External Financial Aid Resources
- Recruiter Incentive Program
- Financial Aid Feedback Form
- Deferred Payment
- Tuition Remission
- Financial Literacy and Resources
Brandt Disability Scholarship
Saint Louis University's School for Professional Studies is pleased to offer the Brandt Disability Scholarship for exceptional students. SPS will select one recipient per year. Award amounts vary depending on available funds, and recipients must reapply. Students with a documented disability that have completed at least one term with SPS carrying a minimum grade point average of 3.0 will be eligible for this scholarship. The applicant must meet all necessary scholarship requirements, including deadlines, to be considered for this award. Please see reverse side of the application for more detailed information regarding the criteria for eligibility.
Varies depending on available funds.
Do You Qualify?
To qualify for the Brandt Disability Scholarship applicants must:
- Be officially admitted into an SPS undergraduate degree program.
- Have successfully completed at least one term with SPS.
- Have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at all regionally accredited colleges/universities attended.
- Have provided the University Disability Services office with documentation of disability. Disability Services is located in Busch Student Center, Suite 331, (314) 977-3484.
- Have a current Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with the Office of Student Financial Services at Saint Louis University, DuBourg Hall, Room 121, (314) 977-2350.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Student Financial Services.
Please note: Incomplete applications materials (including those received after the deadline) will not be considered for an award. Receipt of the Brandt Disability Scholarship is contingent upon successful completion of the enrolled courses each term. Students who withdraw from courses are subject to forfeiture of all monies awarded by SPS.
- Fill out and submit the below application by the deadline. For the current list of scholarship deadlines, click here.
- Completed minimum one term with SPS with 3.0 GPA
- Provided Disabilities Coordinator with documentation of disability.
- Filed FAFSA.
- Letter from employer's Human Resources department, if needed.