- Please be respectful of hall staff and dispose of your own trash.
- Trash and debris must be taken outside and placed in the dumpsters. Trash not placed in an outside dumpster will result in damage/trash fines for individuals or the floor.
- In order to accurately assess your room for cleanliness and damages at the time of check-out, you must remove all of your belongings prior to your appointment time.
- The Department of Housing and Residence Life will be providing minimal cleaning supplies. These are available from the front desk of your building.
- The furniture and general condition of the room will be assessed at the time of check-out. While it isn't typical, the university reserves the right to make additional assessment after a student checks out. You will be charged if any of the following applies (this list is not exhaustive):
- You do not sign up for a check out time 24 hours in advance or if you fail to show up on time for your appointment, or notify your RA in advance of your appointment that you are running late. (Fine is $25 per hour late)
- You leave your room dirty or do not take out trash.
- You fail to turn in room keys.
- Damage has occurred in your room.
- There is any missing or damaged furniture.
- Because many students have finals until the last day of move-out, we ask your cooperation in maintaining an environment conducive to studying through out the week. Twenty-four hour quiet hours remain in effect through closing.Violators will be documented and sent through the student conduct process.
- Please return to University Dining Services any utensils you may have accumulated during the year.
Looking to store your belongings during the summer? The Department of Housing and Residence Life does not have storage facilities on campus for students. However, there is a storage option for students needing summer storage.