Accessing & Confirming Your Award
To confirm/accept/decline your Financial Aid awards, you must log in to mySLU, Saint Louis University's online information portal. There, you can accept or decline the individual components that make up your financial aid award.
If you HAVE NOT previously logged into mySLU:
- Visit password.slu.edu and log in using your SLUNet ID and temporary password. Your SLUNet ID is the portion of your SLU e-mail address before the "@" symbol; your temporary password consists of the letters "Id" followed by the last six digits of your Banner ID number. For example, if your Banner ID was 000123456, your password would be "Id123456." Note that the "I" in "Id" is capitalized.
- Click "Change Password" on the left side of the screen, and set a new password according to the guidelines shown. Your password must contain at least one capitalized letter and one numeric character.
- Keep your SLUNet ID and password in a safe place. Log out of the password management site and continue with the instructions below.
To access the mySLU portal and confirm your award:
- Log into myslu.slu.edu using your SLUNet ID and new password.
- Select the "Student" tab.
- Select "Financial Aid Awards" from the "Student Financial Services" section.
- Select "Aid Year 2015-2016" from the drop-down box, and click "Submit." Note, if you are accepting aid for the Spring 2015 or Summer 2015 semester, select "Aid Year 2014-2015" from the drop-down box, and click "Submit."
- Click on each tab to review important information. NOTE: You must read the terms and conditions of your financial aid award prior to reviewing/accepting your financial aid. You may need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on the "Accept Award Offer" tab to review and accept or decline your award.
- Choose to accept the full amount, accept a partial amount or decline an amount for each component of your financial aid award.
- To accept the full amount for all awards, click "Accept Full Amount All Awards."
- To accept a partial amount of an award, indicate that choice in the "Award Decision" dropdown box, type the desired amount in th "Accept Partial Award" box and click "Submit Decision."
- To decline an award, indicate that choice in the "Award Decision" dropdown box and click "Submit Decision."
PLEASE NOTE: If you accept a student loan as part of your financial aid award, you also may be required to complete a Master Promissory Note (an agreement between a borrower and lender). For more information regarding loans, click here.
If your username or password doesn't work:
If you are having problems with your password and/or username, please call the ITS Customer Service Center at 314-977-4000, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Please have your SLU ID number ready when you call so the assistant can verify your identity.