Now is the time to change your life. Success is closer than you think!
Success can be in your hands and you can change your life. If you want to make a change and create future opportunities and future success you must enroll in the Sales Leadership Program now!
See what SLU can do for You!
- St. Louis University is the only university in the United States that offers a complete online or blended learning approach to sales education.
- Sales Leadership is the only program that offers a pragmatic five-step sales education program. We offer the appropriate skills needed in today’s competitive environment. Courses begin with an understanding of the sales process, the role of management in motivating and accountability, then illustrating the importance of customer service to the entire client experience while finalizing the program not only with a capstone but a course of how selling fits into the strategic interests of the organization.
Sales Education Benefits include:
- Enhanced communication skills and better articulation with clients
- The ability to meet decision makers for faster closing ratios
- Efficiencies in objection handling that decrease closing gaps
- Increased relationship building that builds a larger prospect pipeline
- Increases in gross territory revenue and higher commissions
- Promotion capabilities within the organization
If you want to take advantage of your future and you desire an education from one of the top universities in the United States, and if you want to change your earnings and your future, then now is the time to discover the Sales Leadership Program at Saint Louis University. REQUEST MORE INFORMATION NOW!
Selling is the most important position in any company.
Simply put, nothing happens in the organization unless something is sold. There are no salaries, utilities or product innovation. Selling is the motive behind every organization. In addition, selling, when given the proper tools, enables someone to make as much as they desire with little or no capital investment!
Change is required now because:
- Sales [Selling] have become an increasingly important position in contemporary organizations, especially with the growing global economy. Many traditional companies, such as insurance companies and marketing firms, require effective sales training, but most organizations, including educational institutions, non-profit organizations, and for-profit companies, grow and thrive based on their ability to effectively sell their product or service to consumers and potential students.
- The impending retirement of Baby Boomers may result in a loss of up to 40% of the sales workforce by 2015.
- Though many organization advertise "no experience necessary" when posting new sales positions, a growing number of organizations have begun focusing on recruiting actual sales professionals, making the need for formal sales training a critical skill in numerous organizations.
- Of the 1.2 million sales positions available in US-based business, research illustrates that up to 92% of sales employees have no formal selling education. According to a recent Business Week Article, "The job U.S. employers say is hardest to fill is sales representative. The trouble is, companies can't find people with the technical expertise and business savvy to explain complex products to customers."
You may choose this 21-credit hour program as a minor in sales leadership combined with a major in pursuit of a bachelor's degree, or as a stand-alone sales leadership training certificate. All courses taken in the certificate program will apply toward a bachelor's degree.
SLU offers the online Sales Leadership minor and certificate program online, as well as in a hybrid online/on-ground format. All courses offered through Saint Louis University School for Professional Studies are in an accelerated format designed for busy adults, with online, evening and weekend classes.