- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Cashier Services
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Account Codes
- Commonly Misused Account Codes
- Banner Finance Access
- Banner Finance FAQ's
- Banner Finance Help and Hours
- Banner Finance Manuals and Tutorials
- Finance Transaction Correction
- Fund Request Form
- FOIDOCH (Document History) Form in INB
- INB Forms/SSB Queries Quicklist
- Org Hierarchy
- Report BUSFM001: Statement of Account and Report BUSFM003: Report of Transactions
- Year End Processing
- Contact Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Finance Transaction Correction
Corrections to non-payroll transactions posted to Banner Finance in error must be requested on a Finance Transaction Correction Form to ensure adequate documentation and prompt correction of the error. Corrections to payroll transactions should be made on a Labor Expense Redistribution Form.
Standardized forms or on-line processes are provided to fund administrators to deposit funds, request disbursements, and record interdepartmental transactions. Record of all forms/documents submitted for processing should be retained by fund administrators. Reference numbers are provided for all documents to assist in the identification and tracking of transactions.
It is the fund administrator's responsibility to monitor his/her funds to ensure that all transactions posted to the funds are accurate and appropriate. Banner Finance Inquiry Screens and the monthly Statement of Account are available to facilitate this verification process.
Transaction corrections must be submitted to the Medical Center Finance Office or CPC-Financial Commitment within sixty (60) days of the original transaction date or sooner, as required by fiscal year end.
Transaction corrections may only be submitted for postings of actual revenues or expenses and may not be used to correct an encumbrance within a fund.