- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Contract Approval Process
- Doing Business with Saint Louis University
- Exclusive University Business Partners
- Hotel Accommodations
- Master Vendor Form Instructions
- P-Card Policies and Procedures
- Photocopy Equipment Acquisition
- Purchasing FAQ
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Selecting a Vendor
- Sole Source Form
- Vendor Discounts for Personal Purchases
- Vendor List: University
- Vendor List: Medical
- Vendor Performance Feedback Form
- Vendor Programs
- Vendor Requirements
- Year End Processing
- Contact Business Services
- Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Doing Business with Saint Louis University
The goal of Purchasing is to ensure that reliable, qualified, ethical and financially sound vendors are utilized for all purchases and services. We support efforts to maintain a mutually beneficial and open working relationship with suppliers and contractors.
When considering new vendors, a rigorous research effort is undertaken to make sure the company is reputable and will serve in the best interest of the institution. An ongoing analysis of existing vendors is also performed to ensure Saint Louis University is continually receiving the utmost customer service levels and pricing benefits.
Purchasing maintains active lists of new companies interested in doing business with Saint Louis University. All inquiries and sales calls should be not directed to individual Business Units, but to the Purchasing instead. Please refer to the directory on the main page for contact information.
When it is determined that there is a need to add new services or suppliers, purchasing will contact interested parties to set up appointments. A Request for Proposal will often be utilized for larger purchases or when setting up a new contract for services, and are typically distributed electronically to initiate a bid. When making an new vendor inquiry please remember to include an email address.
The University does take into consideration WBE (Women-owned Business) and MBE statuses when making vendor selections.
For admittance into the departmental potential vendor file, email electronic brochures, website and company information to Jeff Hovey (email@example.com).