Leaders for Today Assessment Publication
The Leaders for Today assessment publication is a series of assessment reports authored by the Saint Louis University Student Involvement Center. Each report focuses on some aspect of student leadership.
Pinterest Assessment Board
The Student Involvement Center uses Pinterest to showcase the many assessment publications and infographics developed to describe assessment results. Check out our board and follow us at
Student Involvement Learning Outcomes
The Student Involvement Center has developed five essential outcomes every student should learn no matter what type of co-curricular activity they are involved with.
As a result of their co-curricular involvement at SLU, students will be able to...
- Identify areas of personal and academic interests
- Integrate personal and academic interests with projected career plan
- Develop meaningful relationships with peers, staff, faculty, and community members
- Demonstrate openness to new experiences, people, places, and ideas
- Distinguish the ideal skills and qualities of a Servant Leader
SLU 101 2013 Student Assessment Report
SLU 101 2013 Family Assessment Report
ilead 101 2013 annual Assessment Report
First billikens (first gen) Assessment Report
freshmen commuter Assessment Report
billikens after dark 2013 Assessment Report
multi-institutional study of leadership