- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
Clinical Information Systems
ITS offers a variety of systems and products to support the clinical information functions of SLU and SLUCare.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information about the clinical and research products available to the SLU community.
- GE Centricity Business (formerly IDX Flowcast) - SLUCare uses GE Centricity Business as its core practice management system.
- EpicCare - SLUCare's electronic health record (EHR) initiative improves the quality and efficiency of patient care, health professional education, clinical research and regulatory compliance.
- PowerPath - SLUCare's anatomic pathology system provides an intuitive user interface that streamlines workflow and daily operations for laboratories and offers surgical pathology, dermatopathology, cytology, and autopsy services.
- eSirius- SLU's Web-based application used to manage research protocols using live animals.
Please direct any questions or problems with these systems to the SLUCare Service Desk by calling 314-977-4000 (ext. 4) or by emailing email@example.com.