- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Clinical Information Systems
- How to Request an ITS Project
- Project Process Framework and Templates
- ITS Project Roadmap
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
eSirius is a Web-based application used to manage research protocols using live animals.
All facets of research are handled by eSirius, including:
- Protocol submission
eSirius also handles all of the office functions for animal care associated with research, including: animal ordering, census, invoicing and reporting.
ITS and NTM Consulting provide all support for this product. To report a problem or for additional assistance, please contact the Medical Center service desk at 314-977-4000 (ext. 3) or e-mail email@example.com.
To request a new user account, please fill out the eSirius Principal Investigator Access Form.