- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Advanced Technology
- Classroom Technology
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
Telephones (Faculty and Staff)
There are a variety of phones and phone services available to faculty and staff in the Saint Louis University community. The features of our calling plans include personalized voicemail, several models of phones to meet your needs, support in the event of a problem, and express messaging.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information about the telephones and telephone services available to faculty and staff in the SLU community.
- Voicemail Instructions - How to operate and access voicemail capabilities for numbers beginning with 977.
- Add/Move/Change/Repair Requests - Information on what is needed to submit an add/move/change/repair request for numbers beginning with 977.
- Personal Preference Programming - Information detailing additional personal preference programming available on 3903 and 3904 models.
- Training Videos and Handset Guides - Overviews of how to operate your phone and the different features available.
- Additional Telephone Services - A comprehensive list of the types of equipment and/or services that the ITS telecommunications staff offers.
- Long-Distance Codes - To request a long-distance authorization code, please call 314-977-4000.