With computing and technology more integrated into course curriculum, ITS provides resources to enhance the teaching and learning environment at SLU.
Please select the appropriate link below for more information on computer and multimedia labs available to the SLU community.
- Multimedia Labs - Small groups of computer workstations with extended capabilities and other multimedia resources with advanced tools for creating classroom presentations and learning materials.
- Multimedia Resources - Information on learning carrels and self-service facilities for automated test grading, laminating, mat cutting, dry mounting, video editing, and audio copying/editing.
- Instructional Media Collection - Information on reserving videos for academic use covering a wide range of disciplines.
- Electronic Delivery Systems - Academic video and information resources available through a variety of distribution systems for sharing content over the Internet.
- Open Computer Labs - Information and locations of general use computer labs with PCs available to the University community.
- Classroom Computer Labs - Registrar-booked computer lab facilities for regular class meetings and other academic activities.
- Software Installation Requests - Information for instructors requiring discipline-specific software installed in public classrooms.