- Services and Products
- Academic Resources
- Administrative Systems & Services
- Classroom Technology
- Clinical Information Systems
- Gartner IT Library
- Google Apps & Listserv Technology
- Internet & Network Services
- ITS Projects and Plans
- Multimedia Services & Computer Labs
- Multimedia Labs
- Multimedia Resources
- Instructional Media Collection
- Electronic Delivery Systems
- Video Conferencing
- Open Computer Labs
- Classroom Computer Labs
- Software Installation Requests
Many educational resources can be broadcast via satellite for faculty and students to view live or to record and view later. ITS can redirect a satellite downlink to almost every classroom on campus and many of the campus's larger venues (including Cook Hall's Anheuser-Busch Auditorium, Carlo Auditorium, the Learning Resources Center auditoriums and the underground lecture halls).
To request a satellite downlink event:
- Contact the provider and subscribe to the event.
- Contact University Event Services to arrange for an appropriate space.
- Contact the IT Service Desk at 314-977-4000 or visit the IT Service Desk page for a complete listing of service desk locations and contact information. Confirm with ITS staff that you're planning to host a satellite downlink event. Please provide the date, time and appropriate fund number for any bill back charges.
- Follow up with ITS to provide the satellite coordinates when you get them from the provider. These are usually e-mailed, so please forward the e-mail to the appropriate ITS staff or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Any costs associated with satellite downlinks (subscriptions, extended technical staffing, etc.) must be budgeted by the requesting department.