Accessing Grading through Banner
To access grading through Banner, follow these steps:
- From the Faculty/Advisors Services menu, click the Final Grades link.
- Select the current term from the Select a Term: drop-down menu (displayed below).
- From the Final Grades page, enter the grade for each student either by selecting from the drop-down menu or typing in the grade. In the Rolled column, an N means the course has not been "rolled" into the student's academic history. A Y means it has.
- All grades are due 48 hours after the last class/exam.
- Class lists are divided into 50-student increments. If you have graded 1-50 and are looking for 51-100, you will see a 51-100 link at the top of your class list.
- Grades will not appear in student records until they are rolled into academic history.
- You may change a grade in Banner Self-Service until the course has been rolled into academic history. After that time, grade changes must be done with a paper Change of Grade form.
- If a student stops attending your class, you MUST use this screen to enter their last date of attendance.