We're excited to welcome your group to our campus. We have options for groups of any age and can accommodate 10 to 100 visitors. Register for a group visit here.
Group Visits are not available on the following days:
- Thursday, Nov. 27 - Sunday, Nov. 30 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Monday, Dec. 1 - Wednesday, Dec. 31 (Final Exams, Holiday Break)
- Thursday, Jan. 1st - Sunday, Jan. 12 (Holiday Break)
- Monday, Jan. 19 (Martin Luther King Jr. birthday)
- Monday, March 2 - Saturday, March 7 (Midterms)
- Sunday, March 8 - Saturday, March 14 (Spring Break)
- Thursday, April 2 - Monday, April 6 (Easter Break)
- Tuesday, May 5 - Tuesday, May 12 (Finals)
- Saturday, May 16 (Commencement)
- Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day)
- Saturday, July 4 (Independence Day)
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-SLU-FOR-U.
Group Visit Options
- Kindergarten - 5th grade visitors
30-minute Grade School Educational Activity and 30-minute campus tour
The educational activity is designed to engage grade school students in a conversation about the basics of college.
- Middle school or junior high visitors
30-minute Junior High Educational Activity and 30-minute campus tour
The educational activity for 6th-8th grade students focuses on high school expectations and gives a view of student life and college culture.
- High school visitors
1-hour presentation and 1-hour campus tour
High school students will attend a presentation on admission and SLU campus life and take a full tour of campus.
- Church groups, high school counselors, teachers or other group of visitors
Please choose your requested options on the registration form (presentation, campus tour, or other)
Group Visit Guidelines
Please contact us at least two (2) weeks prior to your visit. We will do our best to accommodate your date request; however, due to campus events and staffing limitations, we may need to consider alternate dates.
Visit Preparation and Timely Arrival
Campus tours will include a substantial amount of walking. Please encourage all participants to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Arriving on time is important. Please realize that tour guides' schedules are limited. In the event of a late arrival, your tour will likely be modified.
Chaperones will be required to accompany school groups at all times during the visit. Our required ratio is as follows:
HIGH SCHOOL = 1 ADULT : 15 STUDENTS
ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL = 1 ADULT : 10 STUDENTS
We welcome your group to campus! Please ensure your participants show the same respect to the University and our students, faculty and staff.
If you find it necessary to cancel your visit, it is essential that you give at least three (3) days notice. Failure to do so may limit future schedule availability for your group.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR GROUP FOR A CAMPUS VISIT
Thank you for the opportunity to introduce your group to Saint Louis University!