MSN, RN, FNP, Instructor
Saint Louis University
School of Nursing
phone: (314) 977-8931
fax: (314) 977-8949
Teaching: Omolara Fyle-Thorpe teaches in the undergraduate and graduate nursing programs. Her area of expertise is Public Health Nursing and Health Promotion.
Practice: Omolara Fyle-Thorpe currently maintains clinical practice as a Board certified Family Nurse Practitioner in Saint Louis Missouri.
Research: Research interests include vulnerable populations such as low-income fathers specifically issues surrounding parenting and depression.
Professional and Scholarly Activities
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Saint Louis Association of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Delta Lambda -at-large-Chapter
- Midwest Nursing Research Society
- PhD ©, Nursing, Saint Louis University, St Louis, MO
- MSN, family Nurse Practitioner, Otterbein College, Columbus Ohio
- BSN, Nursing, Ohio State University, Columbus Ohio