New SLU Graduate students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Saint Louis University!
We look forward to welcoming you to the SLU community and answering any questions that you may have about enrolling at SLU.
This page includes a number of links for admitted students and should help you in finalizing your enrollment at Saint Louis University. The links below are divided into two sections: those that pertain to all admitted students, those that pertain only to international students.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Graduate Education Admission office at 314.977.2500, 1.800.SLU.FOR.U or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you complete each of the required seven items:
Notify the Graduate Admission office if you are accepting or declining admission. Please notify us in writing via e-mail at email@example.com. Include your Banner ID, which can be found in your acceptance letter. If you are declining admission, please tell us why.
Set your SLU Net ID Password and SLU Email password (pdf instructions)
- You must contact your department in order to receive information and directions specific to the program in which you will be enrolled. Information that you may need can also be found on the Academic Calendar; this calendar applies to most of the graduate programs at SLU.
Obtain your SLU ID
Finalize your financial arrangements
Admitted International Students
- Follow the instructions on the Office of International Services web page.
Other Helpful Links
- Review the tuition rates for graduate students at Saint Louis University.
- Review the class schedule
- Schedule a campus tour and decide if Saint Louis University is right for you
- Campus Map
- Explore options for Affording graduate studies at SLU
- Learn more about student life at SLU
- Learn about housing options
- Learn about St. Louis