Information for prospective, admitted and current students from around the world
Welcome to the International Page for Graduate programs at Saint Louis University. In addition to the Application Requirements to our programs, these items are needed from international applicants:
- Only original, official transcripts or marksheets are acceptable. Those documents must bear the imprinted seal of the institution and the signature of the person who is responsible for the authenticity. Photostat and copies of the documents will not be accepted. If only one set of the materials exists, then you should take them to a U.S. Embassy or Consulate Office, have the copies made and notarized there by the United States official who can certify that the documents are true facsimiles. International applications can obtain official translations from Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or World Education Services (WES).
- Photostats, copies and personal reports of the GRE, and/or other test results such as the GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS scores, are also unacceptable. When you take one of these tests, you are permitted to designate several universities to receive official score reports. If you did not initially request that Saint Louis University receive your scores, follow the instructions from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) to have an additional report forwarded to this University. Please Note: Saint Louis University is asking international applicants to submit their test scores electronically. Saint Louis University's institutional code is: 6629.
- Complete a Declaration of Financial Support packet with all accompanying documents.
- Applicants are required to submit the application fee of USD 55 without exception.
- All letters of recommendation (Interactive) must be originals and be signed by the individuals completing them. Photostat or faxed copies are not acceptable.
MORE ABOUT SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY
- For prospective students from China, please watch this short video about Campus Life at Saint Louis University.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS