SLUCare's Optical and Contact Lens Shop is St. Louis's full-service eye care provider.
We provide exceptional eyecare service to St. Louis and the surrounding communities. Our newly renovated optical shop is located at Grand Boulevard and I-44 at the Anheuser-Busch Institute.
We offer complete eye exams for glasses and contacts, or can fill any eyeglass prescription from your optometrist or ophthalmologist.
We offer a wide array of services, including:
- A large selection of frames, including those from designers such as Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Tura, Lulu Guiness, Ted Baker, Marchon, Ellen Tracy, Izod, Cole Haan, Charmont, Europa, Revolution, Koodles, Fisher Price and many more
- Expertise in pediatric fitting
- Expertise in placement of prisms to correct double vision
- In-store optical and low-vision aids
- Fitting of safety glasses
- Prescription sunglasses
- Customized durable, fashionable athletic frames from Liberty Sport
We have the newest materials and lens coatings, including:
- Single vision lenses
- Lined bifocals
- Progressive (no-line) bifocals
- High-index polycarbonate (thin) lenses
- Transition (self-tinting) lenses
- Anti-reflective coating
- In-house tinting
SLUCare's Optical and Contact Lens Shop Staff
Olivia Jandrasevic, optical service manager has managed the optical shop since it opened in 1995.
SLUCare's Optical and Contact Lens Shop Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call (314) 256-3207 to schedule an appointment at SLUCare's Optical and Contact Lens Shop