Residence Life Professional Staff Positions
Our Professional Staff Positions listed below are based on current and anticipated openings. Residence Hall Coordinator positions are all live in positions including traditional Residence Halls , Fraternity and Sorority Living, and Upperclassmen Apartments. To learn more about these areas, use the helpful links below.
*The department will be recruiting at The New C3 in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2013.
*** A formal Saint Louis University Application must be completed prior to any interview to be considered as a candidate. https://jobs.slu.edu ***
Professional Positions within Residence Life
Vacancies below are current for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Associate Director - no current openings
- Assistant Director for Housing Operations - no current openings
- Assistant Director for Leadership and Training Programs - no current openings
- Assistant Director for Safety and Security - no current openings
Residence Hall Coordinators - confirmed opening. Job Description
Graduate Hall Coordinators - Two anticiated openings.
- The Flats at 374 Graduate Hall Coordinator Job Description
- Grand Forest Apartments Graduate Hall Coordinator Job Description
Visit the Division of Student Development's Employment Opportunities page to learn more about additional opportunities available within the Division of Student Development at Saint Louis University. Our Divisional Statement on Diversity may also be of interest to you.